Disco Fun Run 1567
CHECK AVAILABILITY / BOOK NOW
Disco Fun Run Obstacle Course - 28ft Twin Lane - with Disco Light and Speaker
Our Brand New Disco Fun Run Obstacle Course, is just about 28ft long but only just over 9ft wide and just over 9ft high. This low height and width enables us to install this awesome item in some indoor venues that have the length but may struggle with height. Made by one the leading inflatable manufacturers, it is exceptionally well built with great safety features, fantastic obstacles inside, a genuine high and fun slide and nice and bright in blue and purple coloured gloss material with digitally printed Disco Club theme artwork. Although shorter than our larger assault course this one is still full of exciting obstacles to battle your way through until you scale the steps up to the fantastic slide at the end of the run which is just about a 6ft high platform, so high enough for all to enjoy. It is one single unit, fully enclosed and has great visibility along the length due to the mesh side panels, having been manufactured with all ages in mind. The mesh sides at key points along the length allow for parents and younger children to see each other whilst still building confidence in navigating the fun pop-ups inside. Suitable mainly for children but can also be used by adults alike, this is sure to be a very popular addition to our hire fleet.
You can check the availability and book your castle with our fantastic online booking system by using the button above.
Why should you hire from us?
- 17 years experience in the inflatable play industry
- All of our hire items are under 24 months old most are under 12 months this means we can guarantee the quality of all our equipment.
- With over 200 items we have one of the most extensive ranges of units available to hire in the UK
- As a major UK retailer of inflatables we constantly have the latest inflatables on the market for your event
- £5 Million Public Liability Insurance (it is important that you check the level of cover your chosen company may have as many will only have minimal protection)
- £5 Million employers liability cover.
- All Electrical items are PAT electrical safety tested (this is a legal requirement under HSE PUWER legislation)
- All Inflatables are safety certified to BSEN14960/2013 which is a legal requirement under HSE PUWER Legislation many of our items carry the PIPA/RPII testing scheme certification.
- Bouncy Castle Hire Ltd has two registered RPII/PIPA inflatable play safety inspectors recognized by the HSE https://www.playinspectors.com/inflateableplay.html
- We can provide ‘item specific’ method statements and risk assessments for all items we own and operate.
- We operate 7 days a week with a dedicated full time team to help with any questions you may have.
- UK country wide hire. If you want us we will be there no matter where you are based.
- Trained and knowledgeable staff well presented in either AAA or Event Crew branded clothing
- Unbranded vans so you can sub-hire us to help you with larger events
- We're full-time hirers with 8 full time staff members not weekend only hirers